If you are seeking an outstanding opportunity to work for a great employer then we may have a position for you! Silverleaf can provide an exciting workplace, with excellent employee benefits and competitive wages.
Silverleaf benefits are designed to attract, retain, recognize and motivate. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of people. Our people are just as important as the members they serve, and our benefits reflect this.
Here is a sampling of the benefits that Silverleaf may be able to offer to you as an employee:
- Comprehensive, low cost health insurance including prescription
- Dental insurance
- Vision benefit
- Company-sponsored 401(k) program
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick Days
- Educational Assistance
- Golf Privileges
- Employee Award
- Social Events
- Competitive Salary
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Unique Culture
- Vendor’s Discounts
Eligibility for benefits is based on full/part-time status, seasonal, hourly or salaried status.
If this sounds appealing to you, we invite you to search for current job openings.