Anticipate needs of members and execute all member requests in a timely fashion. Be instrumental in creating an environment and executing service that is second to none. Seek opportunities to create memories by anticipating needs, exceeding expectations and building relationships.
Skills / Requirements
Education and Experience:
• 4 year college degree preferable or industry training equivalent
• Minimum 1 year previous concierge or customer service experience in a luxury private club, resort or high-end restaurant
• Strong knowledge of the following: English language; five diamond customer service; basic office equipment operations and procedures including: typing, basic math, computers, printers, copier and fax ; Microsoft Office Software including Outlook,Word, Excel, Publisher and Power Point; digital camera operations
• Typing skills (30 – 40 wpm)
• Flexible and long hours sometimes required
• Medium work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,push, pull or otherwise move objects
• Must have high level of physical fitness
• Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly
• Must be creative and enjoy creating a fun and safe atmosphere for children
Evenings, weekends and some holidays may be included.
Pay: $13 to $16/hour
Based on experience
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Seasonal