To deliver professional, therapeutic and rejuvenating massage and body treatments to members and guests while maximizing retention and retail sales. Seek opportunities to create memories by anticipating needs, exceeding expectations and building relationships.
Skills / Requirements
Education and Experience:
- Valid Arizona State Board Massage Therapy license
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 2 years professional massage therapy experience in a luxury resort or private club
- Ability to perform a minimum of three modalities
- Current CPR certification preferred
- Committed to the Arizona State Board of Massage Therapy rules and regulations
- Must be able to stand and exert well –paced mobility for up to 6 hours in length.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must have high level of physical fitness
- Unusual Working Conditions: May be scheduled nights, weekends, holidays and occasional overtime
Shifts available: days, evenings, weekends.
Some holidays required.
Pay: $65 to $70/hour
Salary includes hourly wage and automatic commission.
Job Status: Part Time,Seasonal,On Call