Handle all members & guests in a professional, courteous manner, serving as the facility’s first impression.
Responsible for the overall operation of the reception area including maximizing spa bookings while creating and accommodating the guests’ spa experience. Seek opportunities to create memories by anticipating needs, exceeding expectations and building relationships.
Skills / Requirements
Education and Experience:
- College degree preferable or industry training equivalent
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Computer literate and proficient in Word, Excel and related spa software
- Previous guest service experience in a luxury private club or resort
- Must be able to stand and exert well paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length.
- Medium work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must have high level of physical fitness
- Unusual Working Conditions: May be scheduled nights, weekends, holidays and occasional overtime
Pay: $17 to $19/hour
Based on experience
Job Status: Full Time